Our Newest Family Member!

Our Newest Family Member!
Here is our new guy!

Saturday, November 1, 2008

Halloween and such

Yesterday I got to trick or treat for a couple houses on my street. Since I don't really talk, it was a bit odd for dad to say "trick or treat". My neighbors were all very nice. I loved carrying my basket around and walking in my costume. It was pretty hot out, so by the time we walked about .2 miles, I was literally sweating my ears off! Dad also found that if he held me by an ear on my costume, he didn't have to bend down as much to hold my hand...he found it a riot.

Getting a bit of a rest before heading out. One of my new things is I just sit on the front steps and watch anything that goes by!

Me and dad working the crowd!

Me and my loot!

Today we had a bunch of my friends over with their moms AND dads...which was a lot of fun. Dad really enjoyed meeting the other dads and seeing Mr. Relle again!
Mom and dad were bummed because they didn't really get to spend as much time talking to folks as they would have liked and they realized that I just ran around on my own the WHOLE DAY! I was quite neglected...thank goodness for my friends moms!! Thanks for looking out for me guys! I had a great time. I even ate a few bites from a glue stick before anyone caught me! Clearly, I have neglectful parents...I am already sniffing (or at least eating) glue! Here are some pics for you to see.
WELL, IT IS TAKING TOO LONG AND MOM IS TIRED, SHE WILL TRY THESE PICS LATER SO CHECK BACK!!

No comments: