Our Newest Family Member!

Our Newest Family Member!
Here is our new guy!

Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Quick Break in the Chaos!

Things have been going awfully fast around here lately! Dad is working like a fiend, we are trying to get my new room ready for me, mom is planning a halloween party for my friends and I am just trying to keep up!'
I got another hair cut on Friday with mom. I was a great boy and since the weather was so nice, and she is fat and pregnant, she took me to the Shops of Legacy and got me an ice cream and we walked around the fountain for a while.


That night we went to Oma and Opa's for dinner. The next day we took the bed dad made to their house for storage and took their old bed to the dump. Dad slept in some because he was super tired from so much work and so I got to eat some snacks and play playdough while waiting for him to get up.

Mom was busy making dinner the other night and when she turned around this is what she found!!! Apparently I am a BIG fan of sequencing things...I do it all the time now. I stack things in decreasing and ascending order by size...who knew lids could be so orderly!

I also got to help dad on my room some, I think mom erased all the really good photos, but here is one that should give you some ideas of the colors we picked out.

There is of course more, but I can't find those pictures right now...so it will have to wait!

No comments: