Our Newest Family Member!

Our Newest Family Member!
Here is our new guy!

Friday, February 27, 2009

Pics will come later!

I have had an exciting week. I have been doing lots of stuff. Monday I went to a new thing at a church with some friends for PB&J, which is Praise Babies & Jesus. It was fun, but I was the youngest and it showed!! We colored for a bit, played with some instruments, had a story time, did a craft, ate lunch and then were going to play. I missed my nap to go and so by the time lunch was over it was time for us to get out of dodge...i was about to overstay, and maybe did, my welcome. Tuesday was music class where it was a bit more structured and I did a bit better. That class I am one of the younger ones, but am really holding my own with the big kids. Mom seems to think that I do better with structure...so much so that she made me miss playing with friends on Wednesday to "re-establish" some boundaries and ground rules...SEE, I am so good at getting away with stuff now that Josh is here. She can't get to me fast enough and so I do what I want and play dumb...which we all know I AM NOT!!
Did mom tell you I climbed in the attic? If not, it is a good story, but we'll save it.
Yesterday I met some old friends at the Frisco Horse Park and had a blast. I got to ride (well, sit on..but could have rode if i wanted) on a pony, pet some goats, sheep, pigs, a turkey, some chickens, donkeys...you name it. Sadly, the most exciting for me was the very exotic, domesticated barn cat that I chased through the stables.
We got a few pics and we will put them up soon...it is all mom can do to write it out!
have a good day.

1 comment:

Kelly said...

Hey Tina - it was great seeing you and the boys today. I just wanted to let you know that I visit your blog frequently to keep updated and have added a link to your blog from mine. I hope that's okay? If not, no biggie, I'll take it off. Our blog is kellymckinney.blogspot.com.

See ya next Wednesday, Lord willing....