Our Newest Family Member!

Our Newest Family Member!
Here is our new guy!

Friday, March 20, 2009

lots to tell, no time to tell it

Here are a couple recent pics...I have been lots of fun places lately, I went to the ER for a super high fever, I am going to the circus tomorrow, next week my buddy Jack turns 2, yada yada yada...they say a picture is worth a thousand words...so here ya go.
Dallas Children's Museaum on Dr Seuss' Birthday

Frisco Horse Park..I loved it

Grant Van Boven's Birthday Party on the Fun Bus

Swinging at Oma's on St. Patty's

Lunch at Pump It UP Jr

Pump it Up Jr. w/ my Peeps


At the circus tent raising this am....will get more pics tomorrow at the big show!



I like to read the paper w/ mom and look for letters I know...main players are the letters O, E, M and D...who knew??


We have concept learning going on!!! I don't sit on it often, but I do put my animals on the potty a lot

No comments: