Our Newest Family Member!

Our Newest Family Member!
Here is our new guy!

Thursday, March 26, 2009

A taste of success!!!



Well, last night before I went to bed, I told mom I needed to potty. SOOO off we went to the potty and guess what!? I PEED! SO we through up big hurrahs and are calling it a success! I also sat on it today before my nap and gave it the ole college (or preschool) try...Mom was a little slow getting me there because she had to find a place to put Josh and then come help me with my pants, but if she had been faster, I am sure I would have made it!!
SOOO the big exciting thing is I get to FLUSH the toilet if I go! Hopefully this is the first of many potty stories!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good Job, Luke! You can show your brogher, Zosh, the ropes when it is his turn!

Kelly said...

Oh my gosh. I'm so jealous! Benjamin won't have anything to do with his potty except play with it. Way to go Luke!