Our Newest Family Member!

Our Newest Family Member!
Here is our new guy!

Saturday, August 16, 2008

bouncing around

Today started with my swimming lessons again. It was just me and dad, the boys on our own. I learned how to jump off the side of the pool and put my head all the way under!! I also tried to blow bubbles, but wasn't so great at it. I have no problem putting my face in, I just don't get the whole bubble blowing deal yet. At least I have a homework assignment for the bathtub! I am bummed though because my teacher Hamilton is going back to college this week and I will have a new instructor next Saturday.

We got this from our neighbor and since it was cloudy out today, we decided to test it out. Mainly we wanted to see how big it was and if I liked it before I had any friends over to check it out with me! Well, after a cord repair from dad and some spider clearings...we fired it up. I liked it okay but was "all done" with it in about 10 minutes. BUT as you can see, it is the perfect size for me and some friends and even a mom to help us out. My fat pregnant mom did NOT get in. She could decidedly not climb over or crawl through the small opening!! So much for burning some segments during the day alone!
:0)


No comments: