Our Newest Family Member!

Our Newest Family Member!
Here is our new guy!

Saturday, August 9, 2008

Swim Lessons and Dad's Day

What a busy Saturday I had!!
I went to my swimming lessons super early, here are a few shots of me and dad in the pool. Grant and Mr. Rogers are in our class too, so that was fun to have a buddy along side me in the pool! I did really well, but was WAY ready to be done after my 35 minute lesson. I kept signing to mom that I was "all done". My teacher's name is Hamilton and is a nice guy. We sang some songs that I know from Gymboree and then practiced moving our arms and legs and then floating on our backs...as chilled out as I am, of course that was not a problem. I am the youngest kid in my class, most of the kids are 2 or 2 1/2. SO all things considered, I did really great.



THEN...Dad and I went to REI to spend our adventure time there! I loved it. I ran around all over the store. I even got to sit in a kayak!

Dad bought me some freeze dried mangoes, him some freeze dried ice cream, Cheddar a new bird to play with, and Mom a new caribeaner. After that we met mom for lunch at Chipotle...I love that chicken bowl and some black beans!!!
Hope you had a day half as fun as me!!

No comments: