Our Newest Family Member!

Our Newest Family Member!
Here is our new guy!

Monday, August 4, 2008

All over the map

Hi there! Sorry it has been so long, I honestly don't even know how long! We have been super busy and active trying to keep up with me. Lots of stuff has happened, and continues to keep us busy during the day. Since I last filled you in, I have gotten a haircut, gone to lots of gymboree classes, went to a birthday party for 2 of my buddies, gone to the splash park a lot, and of course played all day inside with my dog. SO really I guess we are super busy doing the same old thing, so there hasn't been that much to tell. Yesterday I had a lot of fun with my Dad. We spent the whole day together running errands and playing. I got to go next door and see the big kids play in the pool and waterslides and met a new puppy Buster, whom I loved. I have been sleeping like a champ lately and this weekend was only taking one nap a day. I am vacillating between one and 2 naps a day, so sometimes our schedule is a bit off. But, as always, I am still generally really happy and fun to be around.
Here are some hightlights...this first picture was taken by Jackson's mom at the birthday party. She is a photographer and sent it along to mom. Thanks Mrs. Tegtmeyer! We can't wait to book a photo shoot soon!


At my hair cut, I did NOT like the cape on me and I was working on no nap. Good bye Farrah Fawcett wings and Shawn Cassidy wanna be...

Here's to not being called a girl anymore!!! :0)It took a LOT of convincing to Grandma and Dad, but thanks Mom for being in my corner.

We do this a lot

Obviously. Am I a poster child for why every little boy should have a puppy or what?

Happy Birthday Guys! I had a fun time at the party and I LOVE my playdough!

1 comment:

Griffin said...

Oh my gosh! That first picture is absolutely adorable!!! I sooo want it. Screen saver, maybe?

Hope all is well with you guys!!

Jill