Our Newest Family Member!

Our Newest Family Member!
Here is our new guy!

Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Best Friend!

This week I have really enjoyed my music camp. I have been off schedule and possibly this week will be the week I switch down to just one nap a day??? But, so far that nap has only been an hour and a half both days. This has proven to make me quite tired by 4:00, but mom won't let me nap that late in the afternoon for fear of me not sleeping at night. So it is a long haul from 5-7. BUT I have become quite snuggly and will lay my head down wherever. My 3 favorite spots have become, in no particular order:
1) Cheddar
2) Mom's shoulder (she likes this one best)
3) the tile floor

SO that is how it goes so far. I have really realized in the past couple weeks that my Best Friend in the world is Cheddar. I call her now by making kissing noises and smacking my leg twice. Whenever she is not around, I am constantly looking for her and calling her. When she is outside and not by my side, I stand at the back door and do it for as long as she is out there!
She comes in and wakes me up in the morning and what you can't see in this one picture is the dove sitting on my window ledge that we were both hunting for about 15 minutes this morning. It was mom's only quiet 15 minutes of the day!!! We actually sit and look out the window every morning for a while together. It is a nice way to start the day.



Thursday is the big day of music camp where hopefully mom will get some pictures to show you how much fun I have had.
Until then, take a great nap...I am sure I won't!

No comments: