Our Newest Family Member!

Our Newest Family Member!
Here is our new guy!

Friday, June 20, 2008

Music Camp Highlights

I had a wonderful time at my music camp at church. One of the best things was my good buddy Jack Relle came with me. We had a great time together. On the last day our daddies came and played with us and had lunch. Oma came too! It was a lot of fun to celebrate a great week and my birthday! Here are a couple pictures to highlight the week:

me and mom on the first day.

Jack and his Papa C who flew in for a meeting and got music class as a bonus feature!

The boys chillin by the blow up crawly caterpillar...btw, me and dad caused it to collapse...I was OUT on it after that.

Me and Oma walking like dinosaurs

Me and Dad IN the caterpillar thing

Me telling Oma how much I hated the caterpillar thing


The Van Zeelands and the Relles (BTW, all us boys are going to a RoughRider game on Monday!!!)


Me and Jack on the Parachute....Jack had more fun with the basketballs!!!

No comments: