Our Newest Family Member!

Our Newest Family Member!
Here is our new guy!

Monday, June 23, 2008

Birthday with Family

Well it has been a rough few days! I came down with some sort of funk after my dr. appt. on Friday. I was running a high fever for a couple of days on and off. Plus, I puked Friday night. Mom talked to Dr. Bain Saturday morning and she didn't seem too terribly concerned, so we went ahead with the family get together as planned. I had a great time playing with my cousins and seeing my Aunts and Uncles. Aunt Mandy couldn't come because she was busy planning her own family get together, but she came to see me Sunday! SO it was a great day. Here are a couple of pictures:

Me and Aunt Jill playing with a gift from mom and dad


Playing with my book from Grandma


My cool new lawn mower from Uncle Troy's family


My Brewers creeper from Uncle Rick and Aunt Sandy...me and dad went to a day game on Monday and I wore it...I looked ready for those boys of summer!


Me sharing my cake with my best friend


Me sharing my cake with mom and dad

Dad getting mom with my cake...we Van Zeelands do everything together!

All in all it was a great day. I have tons more pictures, but they won't all fit in one page for my book mom is making me!


On Sunday, I was feeling much better and after some housework and my refusal to nap, we went to meet the Rogers' at the mall. After lunch we went on the carousel. I LOVED IT!!! Here I am with dad and then again where you can see Grant too!!!

No comments: