Our Newest Family Member!

Our Newest Family Member!
Here is our new guy!

Friday, July 25, 2008

Back in the swing of it all

I have been busy this week trying to get back into the swing of life again. Monday I got to make up a gymboree class that I missed last week. Went again on Thursday.
Tried to go to library time Wednesday, but the program is done for the summer...which stinks for mom! BUT we went to return my library books that we due any way and then I checked out a few more. Then mom took me to a splash park not far from the house. I had a good time. We were apparently the only ding dongs willing to venture out at 1:00 pm in the heat! SOOOO we had the whole place to ourselves. I loved running around from fountain to fountain.


Chillin out in my shades and eating a snack after running around for almost an hour straight.

And a HUGE shout out to Parker Post for the aqua shoes she gave me! They are perfect for me and I still will be able to wear them for a while cause they are a little big, but I LOVE THEM. I have a new love affair with shoes! I LOVE THEM. Definitely got the shoe gene from both mom and dad. I carry them around the house, I ask mom to put them on, I try to put them on myself. I go get them whenever I don't have a phone or remote in my hand. So mom is now on the hunt for some cool, cheap shoes. Who knew they were this much fun. I feel like such a big boy in them!!
Also, here is a pic of me and my cousin John. I met him and Oma at the mall a couple weeks ago for a horsey ride. I love that thing too. As a matter of fact, there isn't a whole lot that I don't love these days. I am pretty chilled out and happy most of the time.

No comments: