Our Newest Family Member!

Our Newest Family Member!
Here is our new guy!

Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Beautiful Days

The past 3 days have been absolutely wonderful and we have been able to enjoy them some while trying to get ready for the big trip to Wisconsin. I get to go meet all the rest of my family. All 8 of my cousins and my aunts and uncles that I haven't met yet...it should be fun. I am excited to hopefully get to do some local things like go to the zoo and a children's museum up there that are both supposed to be very cool. I can't wait to see my Grandpa again and show him all the cool new things I can do.
Here are a couple shots from yesterday...I love playing outside and now that I am super fast I like to run after Cheddar in the yard. We play steal the ball from each other a LOT.

What breakfast would be complete without a banana? I am to the point now where I like to hold it on my own. I am too big for little bites and cut up pieces. It is a nice morning challenge for mom to clean up after as well. But at least now I really look like her "little monkey" in the mornings.

Please excuse the hair...I am in dire need of another cut, but apparently Dad wants this mess around up North??? Not sure why, but since he pays the bills, we listen.
:0)
We will try to update while we are gone, but it will be a while until we get home!

No comments: