Our Newest Family Member!

Our Newest Family Member!
Here is our new guy!

Monday, September 29, 2008

Good to be Home


Let the fun begin!! Here we are burning some time at DFW before we left.

It is so good to be back home in my own bed! We had a great time up in Wisconsin. The land is beautiful up there...key word...LAND; wide open spaces, farms, apple orchards, trees, hills, and very little traffic! I had a blast with all my cousins. My oldest cousin Chris gave me a toy Luke Skywalker

Dani brought her puppy to see me, Matt and Taylor played with me every day and we picked lots of raspberries off their bush
Syd and Jordy were my 3rd and 4th parents ...we did tons of stuff with them. I got to watch Syd's softball game,
(well, really I ran like a crazy kid down big hills and fell face first into dad)


play with all of Jordy's webkins, they taught me how to play Wii bowling (so dad finally had his excuse to go buy a 4th one yesterday for "the family"), went to a pumpkin patch, rode a pony...LOTS LOTS LOTS.

I never really realized how boring my daily life in Texas was!!


Mom, dad and I went to the zoo one day...I LOVED IT and we are planning more trips to the zoos here in town soon. My favorite were the fish and monkeys, but my arm was outstretched the whole time saying "oooohhhhh!"...some folks thought I was actually an attraction there instead of the animals.

I even got to hit one Gymboree class the last day there before we went to see Grandpa. Mom is going to try and make a couple Smilebox slide shows to connect you to.

The bum deal about the whole trip is my Grandpa actually had a mini stroke and was in the hospital the whole time. He is doing better than last March for sure and is currently in the rehab unit at the hospital doing lots of OT and PT to get better to go home. I got to go see him a couple times and was a very good boy. It is such a blessing that my Grandma's house is sold and she is headed up there in 3 weeks to help take care of him...he certainly is past the point of being able to live alone and is excited to have the company.
All in all, I am one of the most blessed little boys in the world to have such an awesome family. They all love me very much and I can't wait to see them again. Of course, mom hopes that is in the beauty of the summer, but maybe....just maybe....they might take a trip to Tx to visit too! :0)

This is Dad's favorite pic from the trip...apparently picking the raspberries is too taxing and tiring, so I went straight for the vine!!

This one is mom's...I am eating a JONATHAN apple...which is the very ones that she used to pick off the trees when she was a little girl...they were GOOD.

1 comment:

Mama Relle said...

Looks like ya'll had fun. Yea- I finally get to see that cute baby bump....precious!!!