Our Newest Family Member!

Our Newest Family Member!
Here is our new guy!

Saturday, September 13, 2008

Ike ain't so bad

Dad and I got to go on our adventure today. I am not feeling very good. Either I am teething AGAIN or I have a bit of a cold. Mom and dad think most likely the later. I have been a bit puny today and didn't eat too much. I wasn't real jazzed about being out and about and got crabby by the end. Here I am looking at a creepy fish. Okay, this will have to wait...don't have it loaded up yet!

It was a dreary and rainy day, but we sure didn't get nearly the rain expected. It was a perfect day to feel a bit under the weather. It was fun to laze around. After my nap, dad and I built some towers with my mega blocks. Dad was not a huge fan of how I play with them, so mom reassured him that he could build his own tower after I went to bed.

We are tossing around the idea of having a play date/costume party with my friends. So just to make sure I had something to wear, mom busted out my costume to make sure it fit. She is pretty excited that we can parlay this thing into another year, because it actually fits this go round. My poor little brother will probably have to wear it next year too!! Best 4.99 spent at Old Navy! :0)

No comments: