Our Newest Family Member!

Our Newest Family Member!
Here is our new guy!

Sunday, July 15, 2007

Family Fun July 15


Hi all! We have been busy all day long running errands! Aunt Mandy came over for lunch then the 3 VZ's went out and about. we hit lots of stops and Luke was a champ. After we got home, we just sat around hanging out with Cheddar. She is a GREAT companion and protects Luke already. She came to the office the other day while Luke was crying and got mom's attention until she clued in that the boy needed something. I then followed Cheddar up to Luke's room where he was crying. That was the second time she has made sure that he is okay while crying...the first time was about a week and 1/2 ago!
So we still have more pictures to post for you guys to see, but they are now on the laptop, and we haven't quite gotten a chance to link them from there. BUT WE WILL!

This week we had lots of visitors. Probably the most exciting was the fact that Grandma and Grandpa Constable came home from Colorado and came to see us! Grandpa Tom was loving on me and I was loving it! He is such a cool guy with so much wisdom to impart to me...can't wait to start chatting with him!!!

Also...my Oma's best friend Bobbette was in town and came to see me. She brought me the coolest bathrobe and bath towels!!

We also got to go to dinner with the Rogers'. It was a lot of fun and I will be spending a lot of time with my new buddy Grant, I am sure. He is super smart, he can do puzzles and he is only a year old...I can learn lots of stuff from him!!!

Okay, I need to go take my bath after such a long day...I sure do love my daddy and my dog.

No comments: