Our Newest Family Member!

Our Newest Family Member!
Here is our new guy!

Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Not too bad !!!

Okay, so after my long night of rest, I slept ALL day yesterday too. BUT, lucky for mom and dad I still slept about a 6 hr. stretch last night!!!

My grandma is doing great after surgery, it went very well. Thanks for praying for her.

Here is an old pic of me on my birthday...Oma and Mom really tried to make it work, but I really didn't want any part of it, so oh well. They tried.
My dad likes to smash me up and say "What are you doing?" So that is what he is saying to me right here, mostly, I am just pooping dad!!

And now my dog has started stealing my stuff. We knew it wouldn't be long, but Mom busted her with a pacie that I don't ever use...I like my hands and fingers better!!

No comments: