Our Newest Family Member!

Our Newest Family Member!
Here is our new guy!

Monday, July 30, 2007

Sunday in the rain




Well, it rained a LOT Sunday. I got to go to church for the first time, it was a lot of fun. I did get to wear my fancy duds the Michaels' gave me, and I looked pretty darn handsome. My dad and I sorta looked like twins, even though in this picture I am hungry and want to be changed. Then, we went to lunch with the Opiolas...good friends of mom and dad. After that, we came home and Mom, Ched, and I took a nap while Dad worked on a new cabinet for the bathroom. That is where mom and dad will put stuff that I am not supposed to get into, like medicine. It is REALLY BIG! I didn't know my dad was so talented. BUT...let me tell you he took me to his favorite store on Saturday...WOODCRAFT!!! I am sure it is the first of many trips we will make there together. There are lots of things that he wants there and I am sure I will want lots of that stuff too. He actually bought some Pocket Hole Jig that helped him make the cabinet really easy. All he really has left to make are the doors and then stain it and hang it!! He can teach me a lot of cool stuff. My Aunt Jill gets home tonight from her long trip and we are hoping to see her soon. I sure missed her. Hope everyone is having a good day...currently I am in the very top picture taking a morning snooze after seeing dad off to work. I like taking little naps on my belly, even though they say I am not supposed to. I am strong enough to move my head from side to side, so Mom figures I am okay....don't let CPS know...also, keep the big red dog around me all the time on the down low!!! Thanks.

No comments: