Our Newest Family Member!

Our Newest Family Member!
Here is our new guy!

Tuesday, July 24, 2007

WHAT A NIGHT!!!



Well, here are some more pics...1) I am a little swashbuckler. My Aunt Mandy gave me my pirate outfit!! 2) This is my Grandpa Tom!!! He is very very special...without him, mommy and daddy would not even be married today, and I wouldn't be here!!! He is such a fun guy...EVERYONE should have a Grandpa Tom. 3) Here is me and Cheddar AGAIN. We hang out lots together during the day. She loves me so much and I love her lots too...except when she kisses me while I am swinging and messes up my mojo.

Well...guess what I did last night!!! SLEPT THE WHOLE NIGHT THROUGH!!!! I am probably not going to do it every night, but it was a fun present for mom and dad. Mom kept checking on me from 3:00 to 5:15 when I stirred to make sure I was still alive! I was, she was just paranoid. BUT, it did feel good to be so rested, so maybe I will give it another go soon. Mom and Dad are REALLY lucky I am so good.

Also, Today my Great Aunt Sue is coming in to see us! We are so excited...I hear she is a fun fun lady...mom and dad love her lots and are excited. Please pray for my Grandma today. She is going in for a big surgery. She is really a tough lady and will be fine, but we are all a little nervous. She will be in the hospital for a couple of days (just like me), but then we hope she will come stay with us for a while until she is feeling better...that way she won't have to cook or clean or anything and mommy can take care of both of us at once!!

Other than that, not a lot new. Mom and I did a class on Friday and it was fun to meet lots of new folks. I was the youngest one there by at least 2 weeks...boy those big babies can do some cool stuff that hopefully I will be able to do soon too! I have gotten to spend a lot of time with Oma and Opa this week and will again to play with Aunt Sue, so I am looking forward to that. Tomorrow Mom is going to buy me a baby sling, maybe. She thinks it will help her out when I just want to be held and she needs to do stuff. I think she really wants it to take me to the store...she is kinda a whimp when it comes to carting around my car seat. I think I would rather be in a sling than in that seat all the time anyway...other babies seem to really like it. We'll see and keep you posted.

It is gonna be a busy week for us, so we will try to touch base soon.
Have a great day!!!

No comments: