Our Newest Family Member!

Our Newest Family Member!
Here is our new guy!

Monday, December 10, 2007

Full Weekend!



Well I am resting now. I had a BIG weekend. Maybe it wasn't such a BIG weekend as much as a weekend that took me off my schedule. I had lots of parties and lights and sounds to listen to this weekend. On Saturday, we decided NOT to do the Daddy Adventure to Northpark. I got to bed late Friday and was way stimulated, so mom and dad thought I could use a down afternoon before that evenings festivities roared up. So we raked leaves and GUESS WHAT!!! Our patio is DONE!!! That was thrilling to wake up to from my nap. Mom and Dad are sooooo done with the patio. We got it done just in time to look at it out the window from the warm house! However, daddy sealed it again and now the rain beads up nicely on it so we did luck out on that front!



At dad's party I got a picture with Santa. It was pretty uneventful. The party was fun, but it was REALLY loud and it was past my bedtime so I was pretty cranky again. However, much to mom's excitement I did like dancing with her to some Bob Marley that they played. She sure likes the Caribbean, so she thinks this means I might end up being a beach bum like her!! I did some nap catch up on Sunday. So much so that I missed my cousins' piano recital. My uncle Troy played guitar with Abigail and Abigail and Sarah each played a solo and a duet together. They were really good mom said and I am sad to have missed it. This weekend my Uncle Rick and Aunt Sandy are coming in town. I have never met them, so I am looking forward to it. Apparently this is Uncle Rick's first trip to TX and he doesn't like to fly at all...so we feel pretty lucky to have him coming. Let's see, mom is tutoring 3 days a week now, so she is busy after I go to bed. I am still going to Gymboree 2x a week for the next 2 weeks. Hopefully this week mom will remember what time my Friday class starts and not go too early again. That started off the weekend of long hours, because I never really got in a nap on Friday.
Have a good week and maybe mom can find the pictures of me and Santa to show you.

No comments: