Our Newest Family Member!

Our Newest Family Member!
Here is our new guy!

Thursday, December 20, 2007

HOLY COW, 6 Months!






Hey, there you are monkey, bud! It's been a while, give me 5!










AUGH, I want to eat your nose!










Wait, wait, have you guys met this monkey??? He's a trip!!








My birthday wasn't too hot. I had my dr. appt yesterday and got more shots. I was a trooper and really didn't scream that long. My face got red as a tomato though. I got all my newest measurements and here they are...those of you who know my mom and dad will not be terribly suprised that I dropped in all my percentages! My weight was 15 lbs 9oz, in the whopping 17%! My height was 26.5 inches, 45% and my head circumference dropped back down to 9%. So, what once was thought to be a scrapping young boy indeed does turn out to be a little peanut!

I am doing well on my food eating and getting ready to add to my rep blueberries. Dr.Bain said they would be good for me. SO mom is on the hunt for organic blueberries and a new baby food book called "Super Foods" or something like that. Paige's mom said it was really good. So far I am eating: pears, mangoes, bananas,peaches and apples on the fruit side and potatoes, sweet potatoes, carrots, green beans, peas, squash and avocado (which is actually a fruit) on the veggie side. We are kinda stalled out because most of the other veggies I need to wait on til I am closer to 8 months, so we are going to try and do some mixing and stuff to see if I can get a bit of variety. Mom never knew how much time goes into "what is Luke eating today". AND...I am only at breakfast and dinner. Lunch will be another time eater!

We are off to the Hill Country in a couple days, so we won't be checking in for a while. I will try to have mom get some good pics of me in the country!
Merry Christmas!!!

No comments: