Our Newest Family Member!

Our Newest Family Member!
Here is our new guy!

Monday, December 3, 2007

The Van Something Clan

I had a great weekend. I loved my new Gymboree class. Those bigger kids are sure a lot more active than the little ones! Class wore mom out! I was super ready for a nap when it was done, so we are thinking, "where do we sign up?". It was a lot more action packed and I loved it. I also liked the sweet potatoes mom made me and so far, no reaction (except I think all that new fiber is blocking me up!!). I did get them mixed with some pears and again with some bananas. So my little palette is getting a bit broader. I am looking forward to eating the apples mom made later in the week.
Saturday the Van Something families got together to eat lunch. Grant's daddy was in town (he travels during the week) so that was a lot of fun. We are thinking about doing a mommy super supper deal with them where me and Grant can play and our moms can tag team cook and play. Mrs. Van Boven really cooks Grant some good stuff, so I hope mom does it.
Sunday was a day full of projects, Lowe's and Sherwin Williams. We are still in process on the patio...some day it will be done, but just not now.
This week I am going to go to both of my Gymboree classes, Dad has his Christmas party, mom works a couple nights, and we may hit another Christmas party...Jack's parents are having one, but it is the same day as Dad's..so we'll see. Also, I am supposed to have my adventure day with Dad Saturday to see the trains at Northpark, we might invite mom too.
Here is a picture of me and Grant. He's my good buddy...we like each other you can tell!!!

No comments: