Our Newest Family Member!

Our Newest Family Member!
Here is our new guy!

Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Gymboree is over for the semester


Yesterday was my last Level I class for Gymboree. Here are all my friends and their mommies. Some of my buddies weren't there, but maybe I will get to see them Friday. If you will notice, I really really like Paige and her mommy Leslie. Paige is kinda my Gymboree girlfriend, so is Carolina who is right behind me. I am always watching Paige's mom instead of my own, she seems to be a LOT more fun to me. I just liked patting her on the shoulder yesterday. Paige's birthday is super close to mine and so it is good to see how both of us do the exact same stuff around the exact same time...gosh, it is almost like Someone designed us that way, huh?!!!
Anyway, thought you might want to see the gang. Most of them are going to be in my Level II class in January, so that will be fun!
Merry Christmas...mom will try to put up pics while we are out of town, if she can.

No comments: