Our Newest Family Member!

Our Newest Family Member!
Here is our new guy!

Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Checking in!

Hello there! Just got a few minutes to check in and say hello. Probably won't be long at all. Not a super ton to tell. Saturday we planted flowers and Grandpa came in and it was SOOO fun to see him. He looks wonderful. You would never know he was knocking on that door just a few weeks ago. We are all very thankful! I have really enjoyed chatting it up with him! Yesterday we went on a walk together. It was a very special time.


Sunday I got my pictures taken. It was a lot of fun and our photographer was so fun. As soon as we get our previews, I will have mom put the link on the website so you guys can check them out. Because of that, mom totally forgot to take a 10 Month Picture of me and that monkey, so we will have to improvise. So here are a couple:


Last week was my Aunt Diane's birthday, so I wanted to give her a shout out...here's a pic. Other than that...things are rolling right along.

Here is a picture of my first REAL rainbow. Mom has been teaching me about God's promise to us and it was cool to see right after we read my Noah's Ark book.

Also, it wouldn't be right to not let you know that I have found something new and fun to tear into...yep, I found some open cabinets and this one had stuff I could throw all over the kitchen! Good times.

Aunt Sue is doing much better after her dr. appt. and all is going well. Mom works M,T, W this week, so it is a busy week. Hopefully we can get some time in to enjoy the weather before the storms hit again!

Tomorrow I get to go to Gymboree. Not sure what is on the docket for Friday. Saturday I get to spend the day with Oma, Opa and Aunt Sue. Mom and dad are going to the Byron Nelson. They are excited to see the newly designed course. Dad hasn't ever been. His boss got them tickets to the corporate tent on 18. It will be interesting to hear his comparison to the Masters. We are interested in seeing his take on tournament days vs. practice rounds. He is completely aware that the course will not match up to Augusta at all!!!

No comments: