Our Newest Family Member!

Our Newest Family Member!
Here is our new guy!

Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Home at Last!

We are finally home and back into something resembling a routine again. The plane ride home was not nearly as successful as the ride there, but I did do really well with take off and landing. I just pulled one of my "I don't want to nap" fights with myself for about 45 minutes.
I could catalog the rest of the week for you, but I think I will just put captions under the pictures and you can hopefully get a good idea of what we did! We are glad to be back. I did however pitch myself some pretty big fits upon returning home. I got pretty dang used to being the Sultan of the Condo with my every desire granted 24/7. Reality kinda stinks to come home to!! I am also now sleeping through the night, mom and dad let me cry it out a couple nights. 2 times up the first night, 1 time up the second night, then from there...snoozing all night, brutha! Not bad. Hope it lasts. Mom thinks I may be going through a growth spurt again because I slept a LOT yesterday.
SO here we go....Vacation pictures!

Me and Oma and Opa in Harbor Town. Our first day to see the lighthouse. We have pictures of that, but I am much more fun to look at than a lighthouse!


Getting ready to go to Savannah in my Payne Stewart hat. Those southern folks thought I was the cat's meow!

Me and Oma in Savannah

Mom and me petting a horse in downtown Savannah. He was BIG! Dad isn't a fan of them, so mom took me to pet him.


After dad and Opa played golf, we went to look at some swampy museum place...it was a very dreary and cold day.

That afternoon hanging around the condo. I didn't want to give up my menus so I picked this duck up with my mouth!!! I am a pretty good multi-tasker, apparently.

Mom and Dad at the Master's. Got their picture taken with one of the workers...they wore some hard hats...they were THRILLED to get in the pic and give up the hat!


Mom's favorite part of the day...Ben Crenshaw, Jim Furyk, and Mike Wier all teeing off on hole 2, betting on the hole and picking the tee order! Pretty cool.





Opa teaching me tricks while mom and dad are in Augusta...ain't it great?


Me and Dad on a down day at the beach in our Gilligan hats. It was a bit too cold that day, so we went up to the pool for a bit instead. We lounged around that day for the most part.

Me and Opa getting ready to go to Harbor Town to watch dolphins!

Looking up at the boat to board it...are you sure I gotta go on that thing?



On the dolphin tour!


The way I spent most of the tour because I was crabby and fighting a nap, we told folks we were going to "walk the plank"...secretively I think those people wanted me overboard!


Do I look like I need a nap? Never took one until we got OFF the boat. Then I slept through lunch...which was kinda nice for everyone else to be able to eat without the octopus around!
Obviously, the trip had a lot more to it, but dad's camera takes high resolution pictures and it takes a LOOOONG time to upload. Mom got tired head. Plus, Hopsing takes a LOT of pictures to sift through. Since this is going to be a book for me someday...mom just cut it off here. If she has time, she will make a photo album on Snapfish or something and will email it out to you if you are interested. Just email her and let her know. It'll probably get done in June!!! :0)

We have a busy week ahead. My Aunt Sue comes in town tomorrow and my Grandpa comes in town this weekend. SO we should have some fun pictures of me and them soon. Mom starts back tutoring tonight, so the vacation is really over!!!
I'll check back with you soon.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dude! Master's Tickets?!?!

How?! I want details! :)

Luke is so darn cute, we want to borrow him for a while. You know, it's hard to believe the kid is ever grumpy when he's smiling in just about every picture. :)

Doug