Our Newest Family Member!

Our Newest Family Member!
Here is our new guy!

Tuesday, April 1, 2008

On The Move!!

In the past 3 days, I have cut 2 more teeth!! It has been a rough couple of days, but finally we may be getting a break. We think I have one more coming in on top soon. We are PRAYING that it hits before Friday when we leave for our trip!
Here my first tooth is in full glory...BTW, I LOVE TO EAT!!


Practicing for my trip in my new (slightly used...dad hates it) umbrella stroller for the trip...I think it is gonna be GRAND!



Speaking of, I probably won't be checking in too much, but will try to upload some pictures when I can! We leave out Friday night and we are also praying that I SLEEP on the flight. We discovered that we actually booked the flight we DIDN'T want so we are going to start of the vacation with what you folks like to call a lesson in flexibility. Once we land in Savannah, we will have about an hour and half drive to Hilton Head. We hopefully will have my infant seat in the car ready to roll, but for some reason I bet the rental company is not that prepared. SO...we are taking the sling on the plane in hopes that I sleep right through all the potential hub bub. Once we get to the condo, we are HOPING that the crib is there...so all we have to do is put MY SHEETS on it (mom is grossed out by hotel sheets enough for all of us) and sleep...hopefully they have put the mattress way down for me too..otherwise daddy is gonna be doing some alterations and mom is planning on packing a screwdriver just in case. I am glad my mom was a teacher and is trying to predict all the things that can go wrong and have answers ready for us!
I'll keep you posted on my teeth!

Do you think I have "the KNACK"?? I was entertained by this little circus block for 30 minutes trying to figure out how the pieces inside are moving.

No comments: