Our Newest Family Member!

Our Newest Family Member!
Here is our new guy!

Thursday, April 24, 2008

Gearing up for the weekend!

Hi there! Thought i would try to check in one more time before the rush of the weekend starts!
I am talking up a storm now a days and motoring everywhere. My eating is through the roof. Grandpa was over for dinner Tuesday night and he could not believe that I ate so much salmon, rice and asparagus! I also have recently tried some lentils and am okay with edamame again...it doesn't gag me. I love my blueberry waffles in the am.
You can see how much I love eating. My newest game is to smush all the stuff in my hair...luckily for mom this is usually only a dinner time ritual, so they let me go for it. Our routine goes straight to the tub after that soooo I figure no harm, no foul. I am sure there will be some correction later on...but for now I laugh it up.

Yesterday mom was emailing a good friend a bunch of junk and I kept trying to hit the keys on the laptop. I was quite a pest. So, she finally busted out my computer for me. Dad did the One laptop per child program where you buy a child in Africa a computer (backed by Gates) and during the time he did it, he got one free for me too! It is a cool little deal. It is only 9 x 9 and runs on Linux or Lennox...or whatever. It does a lot of stuff, I have no idea how or what it is, but I sure did love looking at the screen all lit up, punching buttons, moving the mouse, and pulling the power cord out of the monitor. Can you tell my dad knows technology? What other 10 month old has his own dang computer? Mom just thinks it is cute...that is all she cares about it. Here I am working away!

And I got another picture with me and my wonderful grandpa! We have had a good time hanging out and getting to know each other. He's pretty neat!


Also, the weather has been wonderful. Me and mom spend the afternoons out back. I walked all the way to the back of the yard with her to check out the tree. I really like feeling the bark and pulling leaves off of things! Which is proving to be problematic for mom since she just re-planted the flower bed by the patio! Silly woman, boys don't care about flowers!!! Just pulling them apart.

No comments: