Our Newest Family Member!

Our Newest Family Member!
Here is our new guy!

Monday, May 19, 2008

11 Months Today!

Well, if anyone at all can believe it, I am 11 months old today!
Hardly the shell of the boy at the top of this page! It is CRAZY to think that a year has almost gone by. Every day is a new adventure that I love to go on. I am such a happy kid, mom and dad are REALLY lucky. It is funny when they think back about how stressed out they would be, they didn't know that God had ME planned for them! Mom always says that I am probably the easiest baby in the world to hang out with. So, here are some pictures to let you see how big I am! I am still not walking, but can motor around one handed on almost any object in front of me. I have become quite a good sharer of food with everyone, even Cheddar. Mom is THRILLED that I may have a generous heart like my daddy! I have started to help pick up my toys around the house, and put them in their "bucket"...we are big on bucket storage.
We apologize for the bad hair, I just woke up from a turbo nap. You can tell I slept really hard last night too! But a rested boy is a happy boy; albeit a bit frumpeled, happy!




Here is a picture of me LOVING my new sand/water box from Oma and Opa for my birthday! Thanks for the early gift guys.

No comments: