Our Newest Family Member!

Our Newest Family Member!
Here is our new guy!

Saturday, May 31, 2008

Lots to tell

Hi there! Again, sorry we are so long in getting in touch.
I have been super busy with stuff for the last week or so. So has mom, which is why you haven't heard from us. She actually has 17 kids to tutor between Sunday and Tuesday, so God has been good in providing for us.
Let's see...some highlights:
1) Went to a sculpture garden here in town with my friend Gavin, his mom, and big sister. Was lots of fun, it is here in town and so that was nice. We got out before it was too hot.
2) Play dates with friends at the Wiggly Play Center
3) Gymboree of course.
4) Memorial weekend festivities: got to hang out with Oma and Opa and went to a barbarque at the Matuzs's house.
5) Best news was my daddy took off all week this past week, so we were busy doing things around the house and getting dr.appts out of the way for a while. It was really fun to have him around all the time. We played together a lot. He even got to go to Gymboree with me this week, we had lots of fun together. He's my big buddy.

Sorry there are not any new pictures of me to post...we have been slacking in that area. HOWEVER...on Wednesday we did get a picture of my new baby brother or sister who they say will be here in early early January...of course dad hopes that is December for the tax break!


So, life as we know it is about to change again. We'll keep you posted on both of us!
Have a great weekend.

1 comment:

Ashley said...

Oh my gosh!!!! I'm so excited for you!!! How many weeks are you? Luke is going to be the best big brother ever!