Our Newest Family Member!

Our Newest Family Member!
Here is our new guy!

Saturday, May 17, 2008

Crazy Weekend starts NOW!

I have one of the busiest weekends of my life this weekend. I have 3 birthday parties to go to, my Aunt Diane is in town, mom is working, dad wants to do yard work, the Stars play today...whew, I am worn out thinking about it. So it may be a few days til I check in again.
Here is a picture of me eating my first Chinese meal last night. Mom and Dad even busted out the chopsticks for me! I ate: lettuce wraps, crab wontons, honey seared chicken, brown rice, and of course some carrots and grapes. Not too shabby huh? Thank you Pei Wei!


Hopefully, I can get some fun pictures at the parties. Jackson's is a Luau, Carolina is having live bunnies at her Garden Party, and Aunt Jill's 40th, will probably have too much black to even get a good picture focused with a flash!
:0)
Talk to you soon.

No comments: