Our Newest Family Member!

Our Newest Family Member!
Here is our new guy!

Monday, May 12, 2008

Been a long time!


I am so sorry my mom is so lazy and hasn't let me keep you all up to date the past week and a half. We have been so busy and on the go that she claims she is too tired to do it! Whatever. So let me give you a few highlights.
First, last week Daddy took a day off to go to a Roughriders game with me and mom in the middle of the afternoon! It was a stormy gross morning, but it cleared out by game time. My good friend Jack Relle and Mrs. Relle joined us and it was such a great time. I haven't seen Jack in a while and mom LOVED seeing Jenn and so we are going to get together again real soon...going to try to get some pictures of that uploaded because mom forgot the camera. BUT the amazing mom Mrs. Relle took some pics and mom will try and get them up so you can see the great time we had.
A couple days later we went BACK to the ballpark to watch a local radio station play a charity game. It was tons of fun, that ballpark is so fun, but it made me miss my cousins Sydney and Jordy and my Aunt Lisa and Uncle Steve! They went last time without me! Hopefully we will get to see them soon.
Then Friday I had a wonderful play day with some of my Gymboree friends. WE are in a little group and we all went over to Lily's house for a day of water fun and picnic! It was a great time and I fell asleep in the car before we even turned off the street. Thanks Butlers!!!


This weekend we had some folks over for Aunt Jill's little 40th birthday and of course the Stars vs. Red wing party. That was fun to see them all.
Today mom, ched and I went on a picnic to a park by where mom grew up. I got to feed some ducks and swing and slide on the playground. It was lots of fun.


Then we headed over to Oma's because Aunt Sue is leaving town tomorrow! We are so sad to see her go, but can't wait for her to come back soon! We love you Aunt Sue!

Got a lot going on later this week, so we'll try to be in touch when we can. Mom picked up 3 more tutorees, so we are pretty hectic around here til the end of school!!!

No comments: