Our Newest Family Member!

Our Newest Family Member!
Here is our new guy!

Thursday, May 1, 2008

New Stuff do eat and do!

Hello, hope everyone had as great of a week as I did. I have been very busy trying to walk everywhere. I have outgrown all my old habits and am working on new ones! This week I have really started to "get it" with a lot of stuff. I can open containers, and but the lid back on. I can share treats with Cheddar and distinguish hers from mine. Only a couple times do I try to sneak bites of hers!!! Those little gingerbread looking guys look so cute!
I have been exploring like crazy. I am super good at giving kisses to everyone, even Ched...which might not be so great to many of you. A couple days ago, I got to eat my first artichoke, it was pretty fun to eat. Mom and dad were SHOCKED that I was watching them bite those leaves and didn't even need them to tell me how to do it. Here I am enjoying the new vitamin C packed kooky food:

I also played with my mega blocks for the first time yesterday. Mom showed me how to put them together and I figured it out rather quickly. I am not 100% great at it, but I had fun when they stuck together. Dad is sure looking forward to building some great lego stuff with me in the future. When I got a bit tired of all that fine dexterity stuff, I was happy as a clam sitting on my drum and digging through the mega blocks container to see what I could find!

We apologize for the sloppy/snotty face, apparently I am working on some more teeth as well. Mom sure liked those couple of weeks of drool free clothes and no bibs! No mas, mama.
There is a whole world out there that I can't wait to dig into!!!

No comments: