Our Newest Family Member!

Our Newest Family Member!
Here is our new guy!

Wednesday, July 2, 2008

HOT summer days!

Well, we have hit some real scorchers lately. We have had some fun days the last week too!
Last Friday I went and met a bunch of my friends at the mall to play, then we ate lunch together and then played some more! Happy Birthday to Lily who's mom Mrs. Butler brought us all cupcakes. I won't even begin to tell you where mom found bits and pieces of that cupcake...but it was sure GOOD!! I even got to go on the carousel again with Jackson and Thorne. Mom, of course forgot the camera. She has been doing that a lot lately.
Saturday I got to hang out with Oma and Opa all day and night. Mom and Dad went to Ft. Worth for a date night. I did really well with Oma and didn't really even miss them a bit! Poor Oma forgot how to change the TV station that night, so I am sorry you probably had to watch NASCAR all night Oma!!!
Sunday I was really tired and we just did some family stuff after mom and dad got back in town. They were much nicer to be around, they should go away more often!!
This week so far I have gone to Gymboree and then yesterday, I got to have some friends over to swim with me. We had a GREAT time. Thanks to Mrs. Parnell (Nathan's mom) we have pictures to show for it. I think my mom needs to take lessons from her about photo ops!!!
Anyway, here are some of Mrs. Parnell's shots that show the days activity.

Here we all are: Lily, Paige, Christopher, Nathan, Thorne, and me

Another shot of all of us, isn't she good??!!!

Most of us migrated to Oma's tiny pool...looks like it was a hit...we all shared very nicely together. We're all good buds, huh?

FINALLY, we got some snacks after all the fun.

You'd have thought I would have slept like a champ when they left...NOPE! I took a short hour nap and was miserable the rest of the day. So much so that I didn't even want to go to bed (I missed my Daddy too). I threw up and wouldn't go back down. Mom thinks she fed me too much and then I got too worked up. WELL, she had a time of it changing sheets, changing me, cleaning puke, and all that stuff. She really missed Daddy's help. Looks like he is gonna be working a lot here in the near future on one of his new parts, so we better start to figure it all out, me and her!

I may go to the library today for a bit and then tomorrow back to Gymboree. I am going to spend the night at Oma and Opa's on Thursday since they live on a parade route (whatever that is) and mom and dad will join up with us for the Parade.
Have a Happy 4th of July and Thank you God for this wonderful country we live in. Thank you Uncle Billy for serving in our Military to keep us all safe!
OH also, last week we went to the doctor to see the baby. I was tired and hungry, so it could have gone a bit better...BUT they did tell us (and it is still early) that I am going to have a baby BROTHER...lots to process on that one!!

No comments: