Our Newest Family Member!

Our Newest Family Member!
Here is our new guy!

Saturday, July 5, 2008

Dazed, but not Confused

I had a great time at Oma and Opa's house Thursday night. I did sleep really well...imagine that after not sleeping more than 20 minutes that day!! Mom and dad came over Friday morning and we loaded up and went to the parade! We got deluxe seats at Uncle Troy's house since he invited his Sunday School class over for a picnic. He was really nice and let us share the shade with them! Then, we saw Gran, Rick and 3 of the Sartor kids (well, 2 are adults already!!!) and they sat with us too. That was LOTS of fun. Ched went with us and got to play with her new cousin Skittles. It was funny to see her act like the old dog instead of the fun puppy. I didn't hardly recognize her. She was really good though. I LOVED the parade. Waving my flags and clapping at EVERY float that came by. Dad made the comment that he was really surprised at how much I liked it.

Me and dad on the way to the parade, I started waving my flags EARLY and kept it up all day!

Us with Uncle Troy and my cousins at their house, thanks again guys!!!

Me, Daddy and Rick checking out some of the floats!! You can even see my shiner where I bit it on the tile the day before!!!
Later that day we went to Mr. Jones' place to swim in the pool and eat dinner. It was a lot of fun, and despite the incredible lack of sleep in my life, I wasn't too bad. Pitched a couple fits, but mostly because I wanted to play with Bailey the 150 lb St. Bernard...she was really cool.

No comments: