Our Newest Family Member!

Our Newest Family Member!
Here is our new guy!

Tuesday, July 15, 2008

A Few of my Favorite Things

Hi there! You would not believe how much I am doing nowadays. I am RUNNING around everywhere with my new found freedom in walking. Mom and Dad are needing to get more outlet covers because I have discovered several new rooms and I am going to get a new room for myself soon. The big shift has begun!!
I finally cut 2 more teeth, so these pictures are all drooly.
Here are a few of my new favorite things to do:

Talk on the phone, or anything that beeps. Notice that I also like to stand on the couch...we gotta fix that one!

EAT WITH A SPOON ON MY OWN!!!

Play with my puppy (but you already knew that)!


RUN to my Cheddar and head butt her (I head butt a lot of things these days).
I also got my very first new pair of real shoes yesterday at the mall with mom and Oma. I was a really good boy. I'll tell mom to take pictures to show you!

No comments: