Our Newest Family Member!

Our Newest Family Member!
Here is our new guy!

Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Trying to stay cool!

Well, we are well into the 100 degree mark this summer and we are trying to find things to do and stay cool. Last week wasn't such a problem because I had to stay in my house all week. Mom got a wicked flu bug and had to go to the ER for some IV drips and then my dad caught a modified version of it. So...they were sick in bed. Dad missed a couple days of work and mom was down pretty much from Tuesday til Friday...so that was my boring week. Thank goodness that I have 2 grandmas that live close that love to play with me! They helped a LOT on Tuesday and Wednesday. Thursday we went into quarantine mode so no one else got sick. SOOO I don't have too much to tell you. here are a couple pictures of the events of last week.

I constantly hang out on the stair landings...Mom hopes that it is not a fascination of being seen through bars because that would not bode well for my future. There is a mirror that I laugh at myself in though...hopefully that is the draw.

I get to eat my afternoon snacks at the big table now, mom is in the process of finding the perfect catch all place mat for me. (okay, this one was a saltine because that is all mom and dad ate for a couple of days...usually I get much healthier stuff, but I REALLY wanted those crackers and they didn't have the energy to fight back that day!!).

This frog goes to my pool, but for a quick cool-off and not much hassle it does the job on its own!

No comments: