Our Newest Family Member!

Our Newest Family Member!
Here is our new guy!

Saturday, October 11, 2008

More Pretty Days

I had a good week this week...AFTER we got the car window fixed. I got to go to a cool park with my friend Lilly and her mom, went to gymboree, and my Uncle Steve came in town and I got to play with him!It was such a whirlwind visit as they loaded up Grandma's truck to drive up North that we didn't even get any pictures. So that stinks. Yesterday, me and mom went to Firewheel Mall and played with Mrs. Daniel and Thorne. It was a really fun time. We haven't seen them in a while, so it was fun to catch up! They have this tiny little playground area with a toy boat, train and bouncy deal. I liked it all, but I really liked exploring down by the river and fountain. I even got a toe in before mom could stop me the rest of the way.




Most of the other times, I just go out on long walks with Mom and Ched...I LOVE THAT! Oma even went with us the other day, and that was way fun. Today we are headed out to the Roughrider Stadium for a pumpkin patch and carnival thing. Hopefully we will get to meet up with my friends Jack and Grant and get some pictures for ya!
Have a good day and a great weekend!

No comments: