Our Newest Family Member!

Our Newest Family Member!
Here is our new guy!

Monday, December 15, 2008

Boy with no real coat that fits!

SOOO...winter sorta snuck up on us today! Yesterday we were at the park in pants and short sleeves...today...well, the high was 32 and we got some sleet. We realized rather quickly that my mom is in winter denial and was hoping to make it through the season with "layering" me up. Probably not going to work, so I am sure we will head out to the stores tomorrow to get a warmer coat for me that will fit! It is nice to be able to rationalize the expense because maybe my little brother could wear it too!!!
The official countdown has begun, he will be here (Lord willing) 2 weeks from TODAY!!
Boy, not sure if ANY of us are ready for that!
Here are some shots that we got before heading out...I am sure that the NRA will want to have me as the poster child, as will Ted Nugent and his hunting crew!!