Our Newest Family Member!

Our Newest Family Member!
Here is our new guy!

Sunday, December 21, 2008

Latest Outings and such

Hi there!
We really haven't done a ton of stuff lately because 1) the weather has been nasty and crazy and 2) I caught the croup. SO...here are a couple pics of the couple things we have done. We have 8 days until my brother gets here, so we may not post again for a while!! I did get to finally meet my wonderful Uncle Billy!!! He came in town for less than 24 hours and fit us in! It is soooo good to have him back from England and I can't wait to play with him again! Thank you Aunt Marcy for all the nice gifts you sent too!! I now love my Abominable Snowman, I was skeptical at first...so was Cheddar, but I woke up asking for him today!
Merry Christmas!!

Me and dad in the SNOW/ice/ sleet...whatever...wintery mix?? Also, to those who were concerned, my mother DID purchase a new coat and it has already arrived for today's cold snap.

Me and dad at Gattitown on the icy day.

Me and Frosty at the Library story time.

Me at the doctor's office trying to stay occupied while not messing with toys so other kids don't get sick from me!!!


Me in the COLD today playing with my new Little Tykes Police car...okay it was a Christmas present, that I got early because I was sick...probably not the safest way to play with it, but Dad got a bit of a workout running along side with me!!

No comments: