Our Newest Family Member!

Our Newest Family Member!
Here is our new guy!

Thursday, December 25, 2008

Merry Christmas!


We have had a couple of jammed packed days of celebration. I have even crossed the 2.5 hour nap marker today!!! That should tell you something. We have some fantastic things to celebrate this season. First of all we are so happy to celebrate Jesus' birth so that we can know how truly blessed we are and how loved we are. We also are thrilled to celebrate my dad's new job, which he starts on January 12. We are looking forward to celebrating my Opa's and brother's birthday on Monday!! So here are just a couple pictures of the past couple days to get you through. As soon as my brother gets here, we will start a site for him as well and hopefully mom can link it up correctly. Until then, have a blessed Christmas and hoping we all can learn the TRUE meaning of this day in our hearts!! My gifts were nice, but no where near the magnitude of the gift that God has given me in Jesus.
Here I am opening a few presents:

My Anakin and Obe Won guys that Chris my cousin got me...they are just like my Luke Skywalker he gave me when I went to see him...he is the GREATEST!!!

My playdough tub to play with...dad was not super thrilled with this one, but mom is pretty stoked about it.

My train set...invert the previous statement regarding my parents.

My Uncle Troy got all his kids musical instruments and after SOME of the chaos died down, they let me try my hand at the drum set!
My Aunt Diane is in town and I am having a ton of fun with her. She has been so much fun to play with and also gave me a treasure of a present. She gave me a WAY COOL box made of rock and some new shiny one dollar coins!!! They say they spend like greenbacks...fun!

No comments: