Our Newest Family Member!

Our Newest Family Member!
Here is our new guy!

Sunday, December 7, 2008

Trying to not get sick!!

All my friends are coming down with a nasty virus and we are desperately trying not to catch it!! So while playing in my play room with my legos, I discovered that playing IN the box is fun!

Saturday I got to spend a lot of time with Dad and we had a good time. When mom came home we all went out and about on a hunt for 2 new items...the hunt was more for the store than the items because we knew what we wanted and where to get it. We had a tough time getting there because it was not where mom thought!!
We ended up at the new Allen Village area...it was a lot like Firewheel...gonna be chaos when it is done!
HOWEVER.... we did find the store and I came home with a new potty seat and car seat. I have been very intrigued with the toilet, toilet paper and actually tried to sit on the big one the other day. SOOOO, in hopes that the fascination continues, mom didn't want an opportunity to pass us by. The second item came by dad's initiative. He took me to Lowe's in his truck and decided that I was WAY TOO BIG to fit in my INFANT SEAT anymore...go figure that one, an 18 month old in the 70% of height is too big for a baby carrier!! :0) Anyway, we had a coupon and found one that will go up a few more lbs than my Britax. It is rated just below the Britax and we figured it was good enough. By the time my brother is ready for the Britax, we can move the other one into mom's car and be set...but for now, I have a new big one for the truck...lucky me.

Well, the new Allen mall had a little town, a Santa photo booth (we did not partake...thanks a lot Maxim IC), and REINDEER!!! So I got to play a bit and see the cool cool reindeer. Here are some pics:





No comments: