Our Newest Family Member!

Our Newest Family Member!
Here is our new guy!

Thursday, October 18, 2007

Lunch with Daddy!!!




I got to go have lunch with my daddy today! It is so much fun to get to see him during the day time. I sat and smiled at him a LOT. I am also getting better with my sippy cup. When I finish with it, I am a soaking mess, but mom thinks it occupies me while we are out and she figures I am bound to swallow some milk that way! My life has been pretty good lately...I am a very happy boy and I love to laugh a lot now. Pretty soon my Grandpa is gonna be here and I will get to play with him. THEN after that, I get to go see my Aunt Diane in Comfort! Daddy is really really excited to show me around Mr. Michaels' wood shop. Other than that, my cousin Abigail's birthday was yesterday and hopefully I will get to see her tonight. She was going to come spend the night with us, but those plans have changed. I will have to settle for a dinner. She is a lot of fun to be around, she sings me fun songs. Hope everyone is doing great and we will be in touch soon!

No comments: