Our Newest Family Member!

Our Newest Family Member!
Here is our new guy!

Wednesday, October 3, 2007

This Just In Also!



The patio is becoming a big big stressor in the house! So, we are taking it day by day.
I wanted to let you know that I FOUND MY FEET!! I was wearing my new Johnny Sox and saw them right away. Mom will have to get a picture posted, because they are pretty cool socks. I consequently took a break from rolling over to play with my feet...seems odd that they have been here all along. It rained a bunch last night on some of dad's tools (see first sentence) so we were all up at 4:15 drying them off and hauling them into the garage...we even thought about doing it last night early, but we were all so exhausted from the weekend and Dad worked out on the patio all day Monday, that we just plum forgot. And along with that phrase, "plum forgot", here I am looking like a little hillbilly in my overalls and hat!
Sure wish Opa was here to take me fishing!!! Grandma likes to fish too...maybe she will join the ranks of fishers with me!!

No comments: