Our Newest Family Member!

Our Newest Family Member!
Here is our new guy!

Thursday, October 4, 2007

Who said I have tiny ears?



Well, my friend Grant is having a Halloween Party for a bunch of little folks...so I had to get a costume. Hopefully I will be able to attend, Grandpa is coming in town and that is a party unto itself!! So here I am...everyone tells me what tiny ears I have, so we thought it would be funny to say "no I don't!!"
Mom and Dad couldn't stop laughing at me. The costume is too big and REALLY hot, guess the people at Old Navy are from the North. It's 90 here in TX, so we may take it back...but on sale it was too cute to pass up. Of course, Mom had to put me in it right away just to see what it looks like. I see why Dad hates it when she shops for him. I fear many more years of this!!!

No comments: