Our Newest Family Member!

Our Newest Family Member!
Here is our new guy!

Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Lots going on




Sorry it has been so long since we have checked in. LOTS going on and I was tired! Lets see...I really can't remember much from last week, but I know we did a lot. Our last MOM class at the hospital was Friday, so that will kinda be nice to not have to go EVERY week anymore. Daddy started the new patio cover on Friday with Carlos. They worked really hard. Jerry, dad's buddy, came over to help. Saturday am me and mom took Oma, Opa, and Aunt Sue to the airport....they are in New England with their best friends and we hear having a great time. The patio crew was in full force (3 guys) and they worked all day. I was with mom most of the day running around. We watched the Harris kids, Adam and Danielle, while Mr. and Mrs. Harris were in New Orleans taking care of some family stuff. It was fun and made me wish I had some older siblings...they were lots of fun to play with. Sunday we took a patio break, but still got in some Lowe's trips. We played a lot of ping pong and watched some movies. Dad even let me snuggle on the couch and watch a little football for a few minutes while there was a break in all the action at the house.
Yesterday I went with my buddy Grant Van Boven (we are called the Van Something Boys...similar to the Van Buren Boys if you watch Seinfeld) to the Arboretum. It was lots of fun. They have "mommy and me" Mondays and have lots of cool things for kids. I was really too small for much of it, but we got our picture taken by some pumpkins. I also got to SEE some animals at a petting zoo, some goats and chickens, bunny, sheep, horse...your basic mini farm animals. Mom forgot the camera...she was kinda distracted by the construction, i think. She did get a couple of me on her cell phone, but we may go back to get some more with the real cameras and the dads. We'll see...there is a LOT going on this month. My cousin is coming in Monday!!! I am so excited to see her. My Grandpa is coming in at the end of the month, I get to go see Aunt Diane in Comfort after that...BIG MONTH...
I will try to keep you updated as much as possible.
talk to you soon.

No comments: