Our Newest Family Member!

Our Newest Family Member!
Here is our new guy!

Saturday, October 13, 2007

What a Week!




Holy Cow! What a week I had! It was sooo much fun. My cousin Karyn came in to see me all the way from Colorado. What an awesome lady she is and she is so fun to be around. She taught me lots of things and gave mom and dad some very good tips on how to help me out!! So we picked her up on Monday and went right to lunch with Oma and Aunt Sue. Tuesday we were out and about a bit and hung out. Wednesday we were on the run ALL day long. I did not nap one single bit that day. All in all I was a champ for no naps, but I was TIRED all night long. Karyn and mom ate dinner at Oma and Opa's and Karyn got to visit with Uncle Troy for a while. I didn't get to go. Mom had to tutor, dad was finishing the trim on the patio with Carlos and so my wonderful Grandma came over and played with me. She took me for a walk and then gave me my bath and then I ate a little bit from a bottle and went to bed! For the past few nights I have gone about 9.5 hours at a stretch!!! It sure feels good to wake up refreshed. Thursday we went to lunch with daddy and then stopped off to buy my cousins some Texas paraphernalia and then off to the Airport. One of our most exciting purchases was a new 2 oz bottle and a new 4 oz sippy cup for me! I love that sippy cup. I can hold it in both my hands and pull it to my mouth. It is super easy to eat from, but I get a LOT. Most of my milk ends up going on my shirt, but it seems like it is great practice for me. PLUS, it allows me to get some milk in when mom is not available!
Then, after Karyn left I played with Oma for a bit on Friday. And today....today was pumpkin patch day!! Me and dad went with Mr. Shubert and Blake, who is 5. He is dad's friend from work and they are really cool dudes. So I will try to post some pictures for you.
Hope you all are well.
Miss you lots.

No comments: