Our Newest Family Member!

Our Newest Family Member!
Here is our new guy!

Monday, October 29, 2007

Quick Recap!








These pictures are small...you can click on them and they will go full screen!!!
So the week with my Grandpa was great. I got to see him every night from Saturday to Wednesday. When mom went to tutor I got to spend the whole evening with Grandma,
Grandpa and daddy. Grandma always comes to play with me on Wednesdays while mommy works...so this week was even a little extra special to have Grandpa too. He was such a fun little guy to be around. He sure does love me a lot, and I love him a LOT too!!! Tuesday I went to Gymboree and Oma came to get some pictures of me in my elephant costume. Here we are playing with the whiffle balls, I sure like those...I might get some for Christmas.
We left on Thursday to go to see Aunt Diane. She is sooooo much fun. We went all around town and she took me to Bass Pro Shops!!! I got to touch some scary animals. My favorite were the lions and the fish...they had some freaky monkeys that I DID NOT LIKE. We also went to a pumpkin patch and Opa and Daddy carved pumpkins for us...we got to roast pumpkin seeds. Here is a picture of Dad doing his Mr. Potato Head pumpkin...it was good...My Opa is a great carver of old...he made one of a running horse. It was cool. Daddy went bow hunting. We saw lots of deer, but did not kill any...which we were all sorta glad about since no one knew really how to dress it out. I was a good boy on the drive, I didn't like the ride home...I yelled a lot, but the way down was super easy because I slept most of the way. I ate at 5:00 am and then we left...the way home, was a different story all together. Well, that is the short version of the past week. To summarize, I had a GREAT time, I am a blessed blessed boy and life and God are so good to me!
Hope everyone has a great day....I am off to gymboree tomorrow...next week mom and I are going to start going to the library with some friends (Gavin, Jack, and maybe Grant and their mommies) and then we will walk around the bike trail. We are all on the same "Walk Across Texas" Team. Moms are trying to get back in shape for us little dudes!!! It is fun to have so many friends my age to play with.
okay, i will post more pics tomorrow...some of them are too big to do all at once...sorry

No comments: