Our Newest Family Member!

Our Newest Family Member!
Here is our new guy!

Thursday, January 3, 2008

Happy New Year!


Hi guys! I am back in town. I just had the greatest time in the world with my Aunt Diane in the Hill Country. I was there soooo long, so I will just give you some bullet highlights and have mom post some new pictures.









1) My dog was lots of fun running around hunting deer, birds and other vermen.








2) MY Dad and Opa both shot deer!! It was exciting to see them so happy and so grossed out at the same time while dressing it out.






3) I went on LOTS of walks through the camp with mom and dad and Ched (Oma too when she was there!!)
4) Marie and Wayne got a new foster baby so I was not the smallest one there
5) My Uncle Troy and family got me a really cool new toy that I LOVED and it occupied me for long stretches of time!



6) I learned to do lots of stuff. I am pulling up on my knees with the aide of folks' legs and toys. I squeal all the time and make fun little sighing noises while I am concentrating. I took a header into a toy and got my first shiner
I sure am getting lots of fun.
7) I did not really nap much at all...today is a day for re-acquainting myself with my schedule.

I am really looking forward to seeing all of you soon and wishing you Happy New Year in person!

No comments: