Our Newest Family Member!

Our Newest Family Member!
Here is our new guy!

Saturday, January 19, 2008

7 Months today!



As you can see, 7 months is much more fun than 6 months! Not only do I love this monkey, but I am climbing over him and pulling him out of my way to get to that stupid sign. I think I may not have signs anymore because it took 30 minutes to get just a few pics because I AM SOOOO BUSY. Busy and sick.

I have a newly discovered food allergy. I had to go to the late night dr. office at 9:00 pm because my face got all red and puffy and my lips were swelling and my nose was running a marathon. The drs gave me some benedryl "so mom and dad could sleep"...those doctors don't know me. I slept not long at all. But we do know now, there will be no kiwi on my horizon for a while.

Dad left this morning for the game. When he called us from the airport it was -10 degrees. He just called from the snowmobile...he says it "isn't too bad as long as no skin is showing". So, Good Luck with all that Daddy!
I miss him and am refusing to nap today (which is no surprise for those who know me well!).
Have a good weekend.
I can't wait to see my Daddy soon!

No comments: