Our Newest Family Member!

Our Newest Family Member!
Here is our new guy!

Friday, January 11, 2008

Back in the Saddle Again




This week has taken me some time to get used to and back to being my old homebody self. I have slept through the night again, am eating normal, and in general a really happy boy again. I have a busy day and weekend planned. Yesterday I got to start back to Gymboree in my new Level II class. It was a lot of fun. There are a LOT of kids in that class, but I know most of them and it was fun to see how everyone has grown up and doing so many new things. You won't believe it...Paige is in my new class again and I just sat and patted her mom Leslie's leg for a while...just seem to love that Leslie!




Then I went to Oma's to hang out for a bit. She and Opa got me this cool new car toy for Christmas, but I just opened it yesterday. I see why Oma likes to celebrate things for MONTHS not just that day. I have had so much fun on it. Here I am again on it this morning before my nap. Mom rolled me around the room chasing Cheddar. We all loved that game. I laughed and laughed, Cheddar barked and mom kept honking at us all. Good times on wheels.



I am pulling up on a LOT of things now, I even pulled my new car on top of my head today...but I didn't cry. I am never in the same spot where mom puts me anymore. I scootch everywhere...mostly to chase my balls that I love to play with. Dad got me a new big ball with TAGS everywhere on it!!! It is the best...Cheddar likes it too.

Later today I am meeting Oma for a walk with Cheddar at the nature preserve, then I am going to my friend Jack's house to play for a bit. My friends Nathan, Cora, and Olivia will be there and some other kids I don't know yet. Mom really likes their mommies so it works out great! Tomorrow I get to go to work with my Dad and then to a birthday party for Colton King!
Should be fun filled and of course, I am sure I will say "forget you" to the nap!
Have a good weekend.

No comments: